GDT - clan
Sapikles vs Bedingbedang No_new10 Register or Login to this forum to view topics
GDT - clan
Sapikles vs Bedingbedang No_new10 Register or Login to this forum to view topics
GDT - clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiators Clan - Cradle of Power (2007-2010)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gladiators Clan - Cradle of Power (2007-2010)

Sapikles vs Bedingbedang

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sapikles vs Bedingbedang Empty
PostSubject: Sapikles vs Bedingbedang   Sapikles vs Bedingbedang Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:24 am

http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/24/2773340//bb_vs_ivan.age3Yrec

Map: Andes

BB: Otts
Ivan: Otts

Many comebacks, lots of suspense. A great game imo. Enjoy.

http://trt-aoe3-clan.twilightlegend.net/1-versus-1-f74/bedingbedang-vs-ivanteran-ottoman-mirror-t414.htm#7453 (website of treaty)

by far the best 1 v1 of the year, i made a lot of mistakes since my low activity in treaty, for example the resources balance, and the map control.

ENJOY
Back to top Go down
Walter

Number of posts : 364
AOE3 Clan : uknown
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Sapikles vs Bedingbedang   Sapikles vs Bedingbedang Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:47 pm

even if you dont play TR much anymore, i cant see how it take you so long to notice that you were that low on food. You were for what 5 or more min < 1k food before you changed? Razz

Btw, you should have made some more culv to counter his mortar/falc and perhap also made some more canons yourself ^^

You had the game ... GG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapikles vs Bedingbedang   Sapikles vs Bedingbedang Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:41 pm

i had it but i let it go, and yes u are right, culvs and some canons might have help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapikles vs Bedingbedang   Sapikles vs Bedingbedang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapikles vs Bedingbedang
Page 1 of 1