GDT - clan
Dutch Strats plz No_new10 Register or Login to this forum to view topics
GDT - clan
Dutch Strats plz No_new10 Register or Login to this forum to view topics
GDT - clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiators Clan - Cradle of Power (2007-2010)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gladiators Clan - Cradle of Power (2007-2010)

Dutch Strats plz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guillenils
Capitan
Capitan
Guillenils

Male Number of posts : 241
AOE3 Clan : GDTe
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Dutch Strats plz Empty
PostSubject: Dutch Strats plz   Dutch Strats plz Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:30 pm

hey.. im leaving china and for the moment only playing russia france and now im trying to get dutch.. but this i need a couple of strats.. i played a couple of games.. they are very fun and its so easy to mix art Smile.. i would like a couple of BO like starting hussar, skirm, pike rush , 3 bank ff.. thanks in advance Very Happy .
PD. while i been improvsing i did 2 bank start for skirm and huss but sometimes i get mixed up..
Back to top Go down
GDT - |Juank>
Capitan
Capitan

Male Number of posts : 1336
AOE3 Clan : GDT
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Dutch Strats plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Strats plz   Dutch Strats plz Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:06 pm

my fav are either 2 bank huss sart or 3 bank huss start..

BO for the 2 bank huss start :

age up with either 15 or 16 vills (with 16 vills u should be able to age @ 4.30 as every normal civ) then pick 350 w 350 f for 1st bank.. then only food and gold .. like 8 in gold rest in food and ask bank once ur @ colonial .. with 400w u build ur stable and 2 houses.. then u should ask 700w or wutever u want/need

BO for the 3 bank huss start: (which is recomended against not rushin civs)

again 15/16 vills.. pick 350w/350f and build ur first bank.. then send few to gold (like making sure u have 100 gold to make ur first vil @ col and then only 2 on gold) rest of vill @ food,

as soon as u reach colonial ask for 700w ..in the meanwhile build ur 2nd bank with 350w out of the 400 w u got for aged. so u can start buildin ur stable and houses after 700w is here..

with 16 vils age u should be able to get 5 huss @ min 6.10 or somethn.. which is fine in a mirror / against french horses start for example.. but now that i think if ur going 3 bank huss u better age with 15 vills. so u can do everything 15/20 secs earlier ..

btw u can also do a 15 (even 14) vills 2 banks huss strat against civ like rusia.. xD

hope it was useful
Back to top Go down
Guillenils
Capitan
Capitan
Guillenils

Male Number of posts : 241
AOE3 Clan : GDTe
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Dutch Strats plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Strats plz   Dutch Strats plz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 am

ty.. but imagine no tresures.. after first bank, 6 hold rest food and the coming to food tooo?? after 1 bank ship i send 700 w for 2 bank and then i put some Vila to chop wood for market.. i think bank have moré inportance than a early matket
Back to top Go down
Walter

Number of posts : 364
AOE3 Clan : uknown
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Dutch Strats plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Strats plz   Dutch Strats plz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:42 am

Quote :
after first bank, 6 hold rest food and the coming to food tooo??
I dont know what you are trying to say here.

As dutch you indeed dont really need a market usually.

There is a 3rd possibilty, an ff with 3 banks. Its imo quite powerfull because its quite fast and with a good eco. You get 300 wood during age up some vill (or treasure) for gold for a vill. Rest on food. With the 400 of age up you got 700 = 2 banks. You then ship 700w first and keep some on gold for vills, rest still food, then you make your 3rd bank out of the 700w. You then build a stable (assuming ruyters) and a market (so now 50 wood left). If you are able to get a little wood treasure you can already do placer mines, if not you have to get 25 wood fast with a few vills. Then most go on gold. You buy wood for a house or 2 houses. This is because of the banks and vills on gold and placer mines you get gold much faster and its no problem to trade in market. Not worth getting wood. You then have enough xp for new shipment and do 700f. Then you age asap (thus try to balance so that when 700f arrives you got 500 already, use 4/5 vills to pick up the 700f). With the other shipment you can send a bank to get 4, or save for age3 shipments

This can be done in 7.5 min or so.

Btw ive thought about this before, and imo its never that good of sending the bank wagon early. Especially in team games. Dutch age faster, even with 15 vills, so have more time. Thus you can quite easy send the 700w, build banks and stable, and you get then 2 banks isntead of 1. So not only better eco, also XP, meaning you can send next shipment (pikes? bank wagon?) faster also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dutch Strats plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Strats plz   Dutch Strats plz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dutch Strats plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GDT - clan :: Age of Empires 3 :: Age Of Empires III - AOD, TWC & TAD :: Age of Empires 3 SubForum :: Dutch-
Jump to: