GDT - clan
Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2 - Page 2 No_new10 Register or Login to this forum to view topics
GDT - clan
Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2 - Page 2 No_new10 Register or Login to this forum to view topics
GDT - clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiators Clan - Cradle of Power (2007-2010)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gladiators Clan - Cradle of Power (2007-2010)

Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GDT - |Juank>
Capitan
Capitan

Male Number of posts : 1336
AOE3 Clan : GDT
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2   Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 pm

ajajaja.. ok como sea.. jueguen la final tonce
Back to top Go down
Walter

Number of posts : 364
AOE3 Clan : uknown
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2   Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:55 am

I already apologised for the lesser motivation i had for this 1/1 after that i start to play a lot of tr at the time. Secondly, sapikles its not just tired all the time... you know there is about 7 hours between us, if you come at around 2/3 am my time ofc im tired. Its when ppl sleep here ^^ I also told that sup takes more attention then tr. I cant play sup late, things like noticing raids and micro work less good.

When you did came in that last afternoon i was here we talked about tr stuff, that france vs spain etc, i told you we can do the sups now or the tr's. I told you I preferred tr at that moment to prove that fr vs spain thing, and you agreed to play that.

Anyway, i did the 1/1's in my mind and you won, it was close though Razz

But i won the tr 21, we can rematch when you want im back now Razz
Back to top Go down
khorix
Teniente
Teniente
khorix

Male Number of posts : 253
AOE3 Clan : GDT
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2   Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 am

sapikles try to play vs him before me ? i mean u already won but for at least put the recs want to see veni vs sapota Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2   Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapikles vs veni!!!! ROUND 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2